My college is doing Godspell this year, and I am really hoping for the role that sings ‘Learn Your Lessons Well”. We are doing the updated version of Godspell (Revival version) and I can audition with a pop song, MT song or a Godspell song.
My question: Would I’m Yours by Jason Mraz be a good song to audition with? Since the songs have a more contemporary feel, I thought I would audition with a contemporary song. If you don’t think this is a good idea, are there any other suggestions you recommend?
Sometimes you just have to lay down and listen to an entire Broadway soundtrack.
tips to people my age from your vaguely more experienced 15 year old friend mik bogmeaty
- your first kiss is going to be pretty boring
- just because someone puts their hand in your pants doesnt mean they like you
- eyebrows arent supposed to be perfectly even
- dont smoke weed before school because you’ll just be bored
- you can type perfectly fine when you’re drunk so stop thinking you cant
- listen to the mountain goats
- dont shoplift anything that doesnt fit in your pocket
I do not use this blog anymore because of personal reasons. I would like to give it away to someone instead of deleting it. If you want to win this blog follow these 2 blogs, here and here and reblog this post
i’ll pick the winner using a random generator number, if you’re not following these 2 blogs then i’ll pick another person.
I’ll pick the winner when this post gets enough amount of notes